For those who want something a little different from the norm; with traditional Mediterranean character and a little Cyprus village chic – we’ve got something special for you!
This very charming renovated house features a cosy living room with large corner fireplace, a separate cottage style kitchen, a utility area and bathroom with a good old fashioned half bath! You step out into a beautiful Cypriot courtyard garden carefully planted and landscaped with countless features – and then there are external steps taking you up to the main bedroom or a couple of steps down to the guest bedroom which many, many years ago would once have been used as the ‘donkey cellar’.
Accessed via a quiet village footpath, you would never guess that this peaceful little home is just a minute’s walk away from Bellapais Abbey with all of the village shops and restaurants on your doorstep, truly unique – viewing is essential and by appointment only.
• 2 double bedrooms (accessed externally)
• Living room with corner fireplace
• Separate kitchen with dining area
• Traditionally tiled bathroom
• Utility area
• Natural stone floors
• Wooden shutters
• Charming private garden
• Roof terrace with mountain view
• Garden shower
• Old stone shed
• Village footpath access
• Living room 5.34 x 3.08m
• Kitchen / dining 4.60 x 2.99m
• Utility area 1.96 x 1.42m
• Bathroom 1.98 x 1.84m
• Upper bedroom 4.70 x 3.50m
• Lower bedroom 4.68 x 3.45m