Village house (Renovation project)
If you’re hoping to re-paint an old house to make it lovely and new then please look away now! This semi-detached old village house needs lots of repair and reconstruction work to return to its original beauty - but when you see the sea views you’ll know that it’s a worthwhile endeavour!
You would never know that this enchanting property even exists, tucked away with an almost secret entrance that takes you through tall arched wooden doors into a spacious living room with a high beamed ceiling. There is a large covered veranda from the living room with ancient etched stone pillars and arches through which you can admire the incredible sea views. With an assortment of small rooms and old out-houses on the ground floor; the top floor is comprised of one large bedroom with a bathroom and a smaller bedroom at one end so this can be made into a 3 bedroom property if necessary.
There is a large first floor terrace with elevated views that will simply take your breath away; add to this the flag-stone floors and countless original period features; you won’t need much vision to see the huge potential that the Hidden House offers.
*Edit: Small detached 2 storey house now included with this property (on the same title deed) with 2 rooms on each floor. Also in need of renovation work!
• Can be converted to 3 bedrooms if required
• Plenty of old / character features
• Original flag stone floors throughout, including terraces
• Arched doorways and windows
• Original kitchen with large open stone oven
• High beamed ceilings on both floors
• All original wooden doors, windows & shutters
• Water and electricity connections to the property in place
• Additional detached house with storeys (2 rooms on each floor)
• Large & private gardens
• Panoramic East to West sea views
• Ample room for a swimming pool
• Spacious covered veranda with old stone pillars and arches
• Open terrace and balcony on first floor
• Outstanding views from this elevated location
• Old stone out-house built to the side
• Private footpath with steps and decorative iron gate
• Total land area 5575 feet²
• Living room 7.5 x 4.0m
• Dining area 6.00 x 2.08m
• Kitchen 4.00 x 2.61m
• Master bedroom 7.60 x 4.05m
• 2nd bedroom 4.60 x 2.80m
• Bathroom 4.40 x 3.38m
• Main upper terrace 8.21 x 3.30m