A historical dream home with pool
This beautifully restored period home with swimming pool will be absolutely perfect for anyone who is looking for a character property that is a little bit special, with a bit of history within its walls - and it offers breathtaking views too!
Perfectly secluded amongst tall pine trees at this exclusive ravine-side location, you would never expect to find such a beautiful home tucked away here at the back of busy Alsancak village. Perfectly restored and retaining many character features, this unique yet still classic property is essentially comprised of a 3 bedroom house with a further 1 bedroom guest annex attached to the main property and a separate poolside studio – altogether on 1 single title deed and ready to transfer at this amazing price.
There are picture-postcard views everywhere; through windows, from terraces or the pool… you’ll just have to see for yourself as this remarkable property simply must be seen to be believed. Viewing highly recommended.
• 3 bedroom main residence
• 1 bedroom attached annex
• Poolside studio on upper level
• Traditional stone floors
• Central lounge with stone Ottoman arches
• Open dining area
• Cottage style wood fitted kitchen
• High wood-beamed ceilings
• Being sold mostly furnished
• All character fixtures and fittings included
• Wood framed windows with panel shutters
• 60cm thick stone walls
• 2 donum land area
• 8m x 4m overflow swimming pool
• Beautiful old stone walls with arches
• Huge parking space at entrance
• Breath-taking natural scenery
• Huge upper terraces