If you’re into property renovation and you like a sea view, then you won’t find anything better than this classic village house with its large garden and sea views that can never be blocked!
Perched on the hillside along the lower entrance to Arapkoy village, the property sits on a prime plot of land where nothing can spoil your view of the Mediterranean. The property itself is a classic village bungalow consisting mainly of 2 spacious adjoined rooms (each approximately 9.1m x 3.5m), with a large kitchen / diner to one side with the traditional corner fireplace + a further 2 rooms adjoined from there. Obviously the property is just walls and a roof in its current state, but this could be the starting foundation of an amazing new home!
At the rear of the house is an ancient sandstone ruin and a small old stone hut on the sea-side of the land, with an old well too. The property sits back in the rear corner of the land giving plenty of space for an infinity pool and landscaping… there is lots of potential for what you could do with this superb property – a really great opportunity.
• Land area: 3 evleks + 1450ft² (or 12,250ft², or 1138m²)
• Simply amazing sea view that can’t be blocked
• Currently 3 large rooms + 2 smaller rooms
• Solid thick walls and roof
• Nice high ceilings
• Walking distance into village
• Short drive down to main coast road
• Old stone ruin at the rear
• Utility connections in place
• Title deed in owner’s name
• Suitable for mortgage
• No VAT to pay
• 1st room 9.15 x 3.57m
• 2nd room 9.11 x 3.54m
• 3rd room 5.86 x 3.55m
• 4th room 3.56 x 3.28m
• 5th room 3.71 x 3.45m
• Stone ruin 9.10 x 3.55m