If you’re looking to restore a village house with a sea view – this might be the one! This charming old home has been split into 2 properties and still needs work to bring it up to modern standards, but could be amazing when all is done.
Unusually positioned at the top of a steep hill accessed by a winding footpath with steps; the main property is on the top floor accessed by external steps at the side, with 2 bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and a separate living room with a large front balcony which has an outstanding sea view which cannot possibly be blocked. On the ground floor is smaller 1 bedroom property with a long through-lounge and a large kitchen at the rear.
The gardens around the property are typically Mediterranean village style, with many fruit trees, various vegetables growing here and there and even a chicken coup ...although there is ample space for a pool and plenty of scope for landscaping.
• Living room with sea view 7.24 x 2.78m
• Dining area (2nd lounge) 3.94 x 2.89m
• Kitchen 5.30 x 2.85m
• 1st bedroom 6.83 x 2.88m
• 2nd bedroom 3.18 x 2.87m
• Utility + shower room 3.11 x 2.63m
• Living room 6.47 x 2.80m
• Kitchen 4.96 x 2.54m
• Bedroom 7.00 x 2.88m
• Shower room 3.11 x 2.63m
• Basement/storage room 7.50 x 2.80m (approx)
• 2 Evleks + 2300ft² (9500ft² or 882m²)
• Plenty of trees
• Stone boundary walls
• Footpath and steps access
• Roadside parking with carport below
• Large upper balcony facing sea
• Rear terrace with roof